do long shorts look good on short girls?

knee long-- i think there called burmuda shorts

Favorite Answer

Long shorts will actually give the illusion that you are even shorter. You want to get shorter shorts so that you maximise the lenth of your legs making you look taller.

Source(s): Kat

If they go down to the right place, I find the lengthen your legs by quite a bit. I'm short (5'1) and I have a pair of Bermuda shorts that go down to exactly the right place, and lengthen my thighs and calves to an extent that my legs don't look so short anymore, and neither do I! Just make sure they come down to a little above your knee, no higher, no lower, and they'll look fantastic.

NO sorry, I looks terrible I have to be carefull what kind of knee high capris I wear, other wise I look like a dork. (I am not even 5 feet tall)

I don;t think it is height that matters. I think the longer style shorts look best on people with slender legs, and more boyish (slim waist and hips) figures.

On a curvy body, they just don't flatter

I've always liked short shorts. But then again, there's no accounting for taste.

No, short skimpy tight short will do the trick

no, you'll look like an oompa loompa. try some shorter shorts with a slight heel.

long shorts on short girls are called "pants"

yeah ive seen them on a couple of girls and they are really cute if you wear em right

I haven't decided yet. I think they look ok. Not my favorite though.