Describe your favorite Dinner (atmosphere, partner...etc.)?

Favorite Answer

Fireplace, thunderstorm, huge sofa, cuddly partner, nice warm blanket, and pizza!

It really depends on what style of restaurant your looking for!

I love a good "local" "Pizza-by-the-Slice" place on a beachfront boardwalk. It's fun to watch the "hustle & bustle" of people as they try to get there order in!

Me & wifey can sit and "people-watch";there expression's, what they order, ETC!

How about a nice "Fondue" restaurant like ,"The Melting Pot"? It's always interesting and jovial to share in the "cooking" of fine foods! There is something truly "cool" about "frying" your own "stuffed mushrooms" & "shrimp" ! Add a nice bottle of wine or "Rolling Rock" Beer and you've got "built-in" atmosphere!

A japanese steak-house is always fun too! Watching the chefs "sling" food around is very entertaining.

There are myriad different scenarios that I could tell you that me & my wife enjoy .

However, My favorite is when I cook "Blackend Chicken",(or grilled Venison-steak), served on a bed of "Pesto-pasta Alfredo", with grilled Asparagus. Serve dinner with a nice "Bolla" merlot. Sit out on my deck with my wife; crank up the "fire-pit", eat, drink, and listen to B.B. King play "Lucille".

Can you dig it?

Atmosphere, partner or anything else..it doesnt mean anything to me..the best dinner i can think about is me sitting with my loved one and eating the food cooked by both of us...no restaraunt can beat that...

try it and u will say the same...

A hot open flame BBQ Grill... Steaks, Corn on the cob and asparagus all on the grill. A beer in my hand, a group friends over and music playing as the sun is setting on a warm muggy summer evening.

An Italian restaurant but not too romantic and cosy! A buzzing restaurant where it doesn't have the hush of a library and everyone can hear your conversation ... My partner would be funny and interesting with lots to say

at home with many candles around of the table but not on the table and dark atmosphere , white wine , Chiken with soya and cream , salad and rice And Jack Jones as music

and i would love to lie down on the bed with her just to hug her for a while when i am full :D

My boyfriend cooking supper for me at his place, candles all over the dining room and candles leading to the bedroom. Wine on the table and just him and I having a nice enjoyable evening spending quality time together.

it wud b in a steak haus, dimmed light, having a well done steak w/mashed potatoes & side veggies w/my babe sitting in front of me

my fav dinner is what SALMA likes and my partener is ofcourse SALMA