What happens if you masterbate too much?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I masterbate a number of times and sometimes wonder if something bad happens to my "ego" or something will be wrong with my sperm.
Best Answer
  • Dawk answered 8 years ago
As with most things, practice makes perfect. The more we practice the more something becomes a habit. Because of the feeling good factor, however, guys tend to figure different ways to do this so there is variety.

Interestingly, guys tend to go at peaks and then slow down, so there is never anything as too much or too little. Those are relative judgment terms. As with most aspects of life, however, moderation is the key.
  • Comment

Other Answers (18)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Aspartame answered 8 years ago
    Your penis falls off. seriously.
    • Comment
  • R.B. #1 answered 8 years ago
    naw dude, let'em rip. Just as long as you don't hurt your penis, otherwise play with yourself all day long.
    • Comment
  • marz443 answered 8 years ago
    you have fun!
    • Comment
  • unebellefille10 answered 8 years ago
    There is nothing that will happen to you. I know plenty of men that do the same, just make sure one arm is not bigger than the next because people would know.
    • Comment
  • msprittie2 answered 8 years ago
    If you masterbate too much then you won't be able to keep it up for your partner
    • Comment
  • Norm answered 8 years ago
    No, it actually is good for you. It won't hurt you.
    • Comment
  • lameasshipster answered 8 years ago
    you might switch it up a bit (try different "styles" etc.); or train yourself to go longer (if you masturbate all the time and orgasm right away, you might have issues with lasting as long as your partner when you have a partner)
    otherwise, go for it.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • donald.holland5238@sbcglobal.net answered 8 years ago
    Blisters
    • Comment
  • slmabt answered 8 years ago
    no you can not masterbate to much. It becomes to much if you dont do other thing so you can stay home and masterbate. when i was younger i masterbated 9 times in one day. if you can make your self not *** and build up your tollerance so when you are with a girl you last longer she and you will like it more. Have fun and dont get caught by your parents or brothers. but if you do dont worry your dad did it too
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Rusty answered 8 years ago
    No, You just start to run out of it, or you get used to the heavy palm shake, and its harder to *** in a wet vagina, unless its very tight.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • mugenhunt answered 8 years ago
    Doing it too often will make actual sex difficult, since pleasuring someone else is very different from pleasuring yourself.
    • Comment
  • Sassy IQ 125 answered 8 years ago
    You know it is a sin to throw away your seed on the ground!!!Although it is normal for guys to masturbate.I dont think nothing is going to happen to your sperm.You just hane a high testostrian level,but thats what makes a man a man,depending on your age its higher in young boys and lowers as you get older.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Kelly answered 8 years ago
    ick. lol
    get a woman!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • babylonboy91 answered 8 years ago
    hahah yuck why??? sickos
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Blah Blah answered 8 years ago
    It will turn you into a frog.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • happyinlove answered 8 years ago
    your brain will explode or you will go blind.

KKKKEEEEPPPAAAATTTTIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • uchaboo answered 8 years ago
    You need to get a woman, that's what you need. (or a man?) you need some a** and doing yourself all the time is not going to hurt your ego or sperm count, but, it may get your hands real tired. And then, all that mess.......get a partner, PLEASE!!!!
    • Comment
  • sharon2sweet262003 answered 8 years ago
    I HEARD your hand gets bigger and you get a crooked penis i don't know i was told that by some one!!
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock