I'm suffering from dehydration, what do I do?

I have a high fever and have been getting really dehydrated lately. Drinking water has been helping, but tonight for some reason it isn't. I've had liters of water and I just pee it out as clear as it comes in. My mouth is still like parchment and I feel terrible. What do I do? Please!
Update: Thanks for the replies. One thing that I didn't mention is that I've been seeing a doctor, for what is probably strept throat. Just waiting for the A culture test to come back because the onsite tested negative. We're meeting tomorrow actually, I'll talk to her then. Maybe I'm not dehydrated... show more Thanks for the replies. One thing that I didn't mention is that I've been seeing a doctor, for what is probably strept throat. Just waiting for the A culture test to come back because the onsite tested negative. We're meeting tomorrow actually, I'll talk to her then.

Maybe I'm not dehydrated but it sure feels that way. I think I don't have the salts that I need. I'm going to get some gatorade. Hopefully that'll help.