Does anyone else ever think about becoming a Republican politician?

I mean they have a sweet deal going... they can do whatever they want and then just blame it on the Democrats, Clinton and the "liberal media" and a large percent of the party buys it... just cut some tax breaks to the upper 10 percent to keep the contributions flowing... say you're against abortion... show more I mean they have a sweet deal going... they can do whatever they want and then just blame it on the Democrats, Clinton and the "liberal media" and a large percent of the party buys it... just cut some tax breaks to the upper 10 percent to keep the contributions flowing...
say you're against abortion to keep the "Christian conservatives"... I've been watching Bush... doesn't seem to be that hard... and if he didn't make some of the blatantly stupid mistakes he has, Republicans would probably get back in office again...
Update: coombs1973 ... A perfect example of the "march into the pit of hell, even if you just got done swimming in a pool filled with gasoline" attitude that makes the Republican party so easy to get re-elected into... I guess Bush give that tax cut to the top 10 percent just to be nice to all the rich... show more coombs1973 ... A perfect example of the "march into the pit of hell, even if you just got done swimming in a pool filled with gasoline" attitude that makes the Republican party so easy to get re-elected into...

I guess Bush give that tax cut to the top 10 percent just to be nice to all the rich Democrats... golly geez he sure is nice...
Update 2: YahooGuru2u... read what I said above this comment and tell me why Bush is cutting the most taxes for all the "Rich Democrats"? Oh that's right, because most rich (obviously not all) are Republicans... come on... if you don't know that, you're not smart enough to be a Republican either...... show more YahooGuru2u... read what I said above this comment and tell me why Bush is cutting the most taxes for all the "Rich Democrats"?

Oh that's right, because most rich (obviously not all) are Republicans... come on... if you don't know that, you're not smart enough to be a Republican either... but I guess you guys don't really have minimum standards... hahaha