Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

My wife's panties are always stained after coming home from work?

OK I'm not sick but I sometimes do the laundry lately I've noticed that my wife's underwear is always very stained on somedays and not others.

I don't want to accuse her of cheating and I don't want to ask her about it if its too personal. But what is it? Is she doing something or is it normal?

Plz help

Favorite Answer

Hi ... well I wont say a thing for the fact that you are looking so closely .. thats your own business, but if you suspect possible cheating .. I cant tell yo many people do the underwear sniff test ... as bad as that sounds.

Womens Vaginas discharge during the day .. I know its not pretty .. some days its not much some days it more.. also is a hormonal thing .. and if your in the process of ovultaing ... a 2 - 3 day period the consitency is different .. sometimes clear, sometimes yellowish ..

It could be from a yeast infection .. also ..

who knows...

I believe in honesty .. I would ask ...

It would be hard to tell if it was from sex .. as sweat always seems to have that distinct sex smell anyway ..

Unless you suspect funky business I would say its quite normal and most women find it embarssing and hide it from the partners ... but in ur case ur doing the laundry

hope that helps...

During the month a woman's body goes through various hormonal changes, these changes can often result in different amounts of a watery discharge (normal) or not at all. She could also be having a problem with urine retention where her bladder is actually leaking. or maybe shes just hot for you!!:) see very simple explanations for a very personal question. However you may want to talk to her about it because if it is a medical condition she should see a doctor. If everything other than her panties is normal I'm sure your relationship is fine.

Wife Panties

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I don't want to accuse her of cheating and I don't want to ask her about it if its too personal. But what is it? Is she doing...

Source(s): wife 39 panties stained coming home work: https://tr.im/meQiA

You can find out if it's always around the same time in the month. But usually during ovulation stuff comes out. And during the period it's pretty much like a desert.

That's why they have panty liners, because it's supposed to be normal.

women discharge sometimes. it's yellowish or whitish colors. some women have a severe problem about this and they have to wear a thin pad everyday even when they are sleeping.

i also someties have to change panties more than 3 times a day because of that.

so don't worry too much. it's probably a discharge

Has your physical relationship changed with her lately? I mean, since you've been noticing these stains? Or do you still have sex as often as you always have?

If it has changed, and not for the better, then perhaps you do have something to be concerned about. As far as finding out how often or who she might be cheating with, I wouldn't have the first clue how to approach that subject. There is no graceful way to handle it that I can see.

I'm sure she isn't cheating, it's prbably normal discharge. Somedays may be more than others because of the time of her monthly cyle or cuz of her activity. Exercise increases discharge amounts. But, if I were you I wouldn't say anything to her, no woman wants to think anyone is looking at her dirty panties. Best wishes

what color are the stains? she might just not wiped her butt hole well and left a hersey trail. If it's stained like hard water stains, then she might be cheating on you. Maybe you should make a note on what days she has stains and follow her around on those days.

what does the stain look like, and or smell like??? It could be normal discharge. How old is she?? Maybe she is suffering form incontinence.