Rico asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Are the two guys in Will in Grace actually gay?

Actually I just care about Jack, cause he is so good at acting like it.

Best Answer

The website www.nndb.com which usually includes a stars sexual preference had this to say about Jack (Sean Hayes):

"Refuses to discuss his sexuality, but has not been known to date any women." Draw your own conclusions.

Will (Eric McCormack) on the other hand:

Wife: Janet Leigh Holden McCormack (film industry, m. 1997, one son)

Son: Finnigan Holden McCormack (b. 1-Jul-2002)

Well, I know for a fact that the actor playing Will, Eric McCormack, is not gay as he is currently happily married and has children. However, the actor playing Jack, Sean Hayes, I don't know and I don't know if anybody does as it is a subject that he apparently does not like to talk about. See below.

It is one of my favourite shows. I love it!

I heard from my twin sister that Jack is gay.Not that it makes a differnce to me. I still love that show and I am very sad it's going off air.

My faveorite epsiode>> anything with Cher!!

Source(s): my twin

there is a lot on jack (sean hayes) that says he likes to keep his personal life private, so he can better play his roles in shows and such. a lot of people think he might be, but that he hasnt come out yet, but as of now it is thought that he is straight.

Will is not gay, Jack keeps his sexual preference a secret so he can his parts more convincingly.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT WILL BUT JACK HAS GOT TO BE. HE PLAYS THE PART SO WELL.

I saw a talk show that stated that the weren't.

Source(s): Talk show

no, they are just good actors playing their role like any good actor would do.

mmmmmh..as per what their biopics go, the answer's no..but they're actors..right? LOL

u seem really interested in them...hmmm