Rico asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Are the two guys in Will in Grace actually gay?

Actually I just care about Jack, cause he is so good at acting like it.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The website www.nndb.com which usually includes a stars sexual preference had this to say about Jack (Sean Hayes):

"Refuses to discuss his sexuality, but has not been known to date any women." Draw your own conclusions.

Will (Eric McCormack) on the other hand:

Wife: Janet Leigh Holden McCormack (film industry, m. 1997, one son)

Son: Finnigan Holden McCormack (b. 1-Jul-2002)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I know for a fact that the actor playing Will, Eric McCormack, is not gay as he is currently happily married and has children. However, the actor playing Jack, Sean Hayes, I don't know and I don't know if anybody does as it is a subject that he apparently does not like to talk about. See below.

It is one of my favourite shows. I love it!

• 1 decade ago

I heard from my twin sister that Jack is gay.Not that it makes a differnce to me. I still love that show and I am very sad it's going off air.

My faveorite epsiode>> anything with Cher!!

Source(s): my twin
  • 1 decade ago

there is a lot on jack (sean hayes) that says he likes to keep his personal life private, so he can better play his roles in shows and such. a lot of people think he might be, but that he hasnt come out yet, but as of now it is thought that he is straight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Will is not gay, Jack keeps his sexual preference a secret so he can his parts more convincingly.

• 1 decade ago

I DONT KNOW ABOUT WILL BUT JACK HAS GOT TO BE. HE PLAYS THE PART SO WELL.

• 1 decade ago

I saw a talk show that stated that the weren't.

Source(s): Talk show
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, they are just good actors playing their role like any good actor would do.

• 1 decade ago

mmmmmh..as per what their biopics go, the answer's no..but they're actors..right? LOL

• 1 decade ago

u seem really interested in them...hmmm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.