Crack me up with some "Yo Momma" and/or "Blonde" jokes?

I would like ONLY "Yo Momma" and "Blonde" jokes.

Best Answer

A man is on trial for murder and he decides to bribe a juror to make sure he would get manslaughter. So he tells a blonde juror, "I will pay you $10,000 if you can get me manslaughter." She agrees and later the jury finds him guilty of manslaughter. When he gets to the jail he uses his phone call to thank the blonde juror. "No problem," she says. "But it wasn't easy. Everyone else wanted to find you innocent."

Yo momma so fat she wouldn't fit in a black hole.

Yo momma so ugly when she went to an ugly contest the officials said no professionals allowed.

Yo momma so fat when she passes by the TV I miss three shows.

Yo momma so poor when I went inside her front door, I went outside her backdoor.

Yo momma so fat when she was diagnosed with flesh eating bacteria, the doctor gave her forty years to live.

Yo mommas so fat that when she wears a red dress the kids in the hood yell "Hey Kool-Aid!"

Yo mommas so fat that the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs!

You mommas so fat, she got her own gravity!

Yo Momma's so fat, when she sat on the rainbow, skittles came out!

Yo Momma's so fat, when she goes to school, she sits next 2 everybody.

Yo Momma's so fat, when she goes to swim in the ocean, the whales sing, "We are family! Even though ur fatter than me!"

hope these made u laugh!!

plz give me 10 points!!! i really need it :)

Yo momma's so stupid that she went to a Whalers game to see Shamu.

Yo momma's so stupid that when she went to the grocery store to buy some orange juice she stared at the box because it said concentrate.

A blond, a brunette, and a redhead go to a carnival together. They pass a tent that says, "Magic Mirror: say the truth and get a prize." So red goes in first, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I am the most beautiful out of us." And 'poof' the key to a red sportscar appears in her hand. The brunette steps up to the mirror and says, "I think I am the smartest out of us." And 'poof'she gets the deed to a mansion. The blond then looks into the mirror and says, "I think..." And 'poof' she dissappears.

Yo Momma so fat she sings "we are family, McDonalds, Burger King and Me!"

Source(s): YoMomma.com
  • =]

A blonde is driving down I-95 and her husband calls her and says watch out sweetie their is an idiot who is driving the wrong way on the intersection and she replies there isn't just one there are hundreds.

Why oh why did yo momma come out here wit that beyonce wing on?!!!!LOL :)

Source(s): http://YoMomma.com i think or http://MTV.com

Yo mama so old her social security number is 1.