Explain the impact of the evolutions of computer hardware with respect ot the evolution of operating systems?

Explain the impact of the evolutions of computer hardware with respect ot the evolution of operating systems software.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They sort of go hand in hand. As computer hardware gets better, the software people will write software with more features and things that take advantage of the increased speed. On the other side, sometimes, the software gets slightly ahead, so the hardware people have to make faster hardware to support the new features of the software.

• 4 years ago

An explosion vast Banged and the products initiate flying there It purely took a lengthy adequate To get them correct formed in Now we were given our galaxies and image voltaic structures brilliant in position as a effect our Earth can initiate doing one get it self to,one after the other cooling degree, each and every position, because the Earth has cooled down condensation kicked in After it formed oceans The protein blobs initiate to take a swim Evolution kicked in And there turned right into a favourite strand of enzymes transmitting by RNA-DNA Coded in all information mandatory they develop into higher, and breded And something is heritage and all of us are information of it because if it wasn´t so i gained´t be now typing it EDIT: Ricky and lower than i respect yours :) *what do they choose, from proper of my head no?*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.