Is anyone else offended that our kids in school are using this forum to learn to hack school computers?

It bothers me to see how many kids in school are in here asking how to hack school computers to go to myspace etc with the school computer when they are on computers belong to the school, and using bandwith paid for by the school? how many of them are wanting to go to violent sites, they promote revolution and... show more It bothers me to see how many kids in school are in here asking how to hack school computers to go to myspace etc with the school computer when they are on computers belong to the school, and using bandwith paid for by the school? how many of them are wanting to go to violent sites, they promote revolution and rebellion, every one of the major violence crimes at schools, the children have been using school computers to organize and communicate, and learn. I send my kids to school to learn humanity and the education to be successful, not to become a criminal, is it just me,
Update: I guess the main reason I am concerned, is that the schools need to monitor better, there were like 11 kids arrested last week for planning murder, bombing and violence in schools, and were caught through the internet. 2 in my own state, 80 miles away. I would hate to see my kids get killed by some other kid venting.