Swimming Pool Supplies???

where do you buy the cheapest swimming pool supplies? I need an on line store name or web address. This pool stuff cost so much, and with Gas prices I have a feeling I will be swimming more this year then driving..

Favorite Answer

A pool is a luxury, not a necessity. Put garbage in and expect garbage results. Not all chemicals are created equally. One pound of "A" might do the same thing as 3 pounds of "B". But "B" costs half as much as "A". Which is the best value? Good luck. You'll need it.

Tried to answer your e-mail but there was a problem delivering it. I shall be happy to help you, but I need to know a few details. What type of pool? Above or inground. What type of construction? Concrete, vinyl liner, fiberglass. Do you want to use chlorine or one of the nonchlorine alternatives? Answer these and I'll fix you up.

Source(s): 35 years in the pool industry.
  • Me

It might be better to see your local swimming pool dealer for all the best deals and information.

Try Gary's pool, if any thing you'll atleast gain information on what to buy, and prices.