Was Bill Gates Really killed?

There are many web sites on the internet that say Bill Gates (William H. Gates) was killed in 1999. Is That true?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There appears to be one website that is propogating this myth - billgatesisdead.com. While the owner-operator of the site is certainly blessed with an active imagination, his espousal of the belief that Bill Gates was assassinated on December 2, 1999 is far from reality.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Be careful what you read on the internet. I can't count how many times Justin Timberlake or Britney Spears or Jon Heder or anyone else famous "died." Go to a real news site -- like yahoo, cnn, usatoday, or whatever and rely on that news. Bill Gates is still very alive and making millions.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it was - see there is more than ONE William Gates alive.

• bobbi
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I vote that we could desire to continuously merely replace the movie to Kill George. i'm going to enable ya'll use your imaginations. P.S. i individually disagree with the Clinton factor. i think of he grow to be a pretty good president. a minimum of he did no longer bounce in and on the instant take us to conflict. Hmmm i ask your self who did that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I stood two meters away from him at a Microsoft conference in Lisbon, a month ago. He looked very much alive.

• 1 decade ago

Oh my, where do you guys come up with this stuff? Ha ha hha it would be great for improve comedy, some of your questions and answer are great! No he is still alive!

Keep up the creative questions and answers!!!

• KTang
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Nope. I just saw him in the news a couple days ago. Do u think he came back from the dead then. lol

• 1 decade ago

Uhhh no....LOL

because he was at the charity auction Wednesday night...lol

If you watch the financial news you'll see he appears on their alot too

• 1 decade ago

Everyone else already answered your question, so I'm only here as one of bigfatguy's fans! LOL

Source(s): Just havin' fun! :-)
  • 1 decade ago

No. Don't believe everything you read on the internet!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.