Is it okay to take sleeping pills during early pregnancy?

Im dealing with problems finishing school, an "obsessed" ex-boyfriend, finding work and LIFE. On top of it all I might be pregnant, i dont want to have an abortion because of my personal beliefs and i cant deal with adoption because i already love this child but we're not capable of taking care of... show more Im dealing with problems finishing school, an "obsessed" ex-boyfriend, finding work and LIFE.

On top of it all I might be pregnant, i dont want to have an abortion because of my personal beliefs and i cant deal with adoption because i already love this child but we're not capable of taking care of it or raising it to be healthy and happy. I have so much going on with my life and many other problems i dont even have time to start fixing. I dont know what to do.

But right now i just want to rest for the day but i cant sleep. When i used to have sleeping problems before i'd take a sleeping pill but right now, eventhough i dont know what im going to do with this pregnancy, i dont want to harm myself or this growing fetus inside of me (i hate using that word, it makes it seem like its less of a human)......
anyways,
is it safe taking the sleeping pill?

P.S: im only a few weeks pregnant, less than a month (maybe thats good info?)