Why are there so many people on internet into cyber sex and naked web cams haveing sex with each other?????

One time i was chating in a chat room a guy ask me if i had a web cam we'll i was very new to the Chat rooms and did'nt get what the man wanted! i said no i don't have a web cam what is that i am new to the internet and chat rooms.. he said click on my cam and you can see the person your talking to. oh... show more One time i was chating in a chat room a guy ask me if i had a web cam we'll i was very new to the Chat rooms and did'nt get what the man wanted! i said no i don't have a web cam what is that i am new to the internet and chat rooms.. he said click on my cam and you can see the person your talking to. oh i thought great how nice , and all i seem was the man naked from his bottom half down with his hand on his penis jacking off... then the man told me he was a cheif at a restruant and i type back thanks for the warning i will never eat there and i told him how gross he looked... it was easy for me to see this pervert what kind of protection is out here for the underaged kids its so easy to get into to porn sites on the net.everytime you enter a chat room the first thing is asl and all sex question and are you this and that i have even see woman there showing there naked bodys to people its a cyber world out there why are people turning to there computers for sex is there no honest love.