What do you think about the idea of a Gay Homeland?

I have seen on the internet the Gay Homeland Foundation where they are working to try and create an actual nation for Gay and Lesbians (not sure about Bisexuals, Transgendered people and of course it would include the heterosexual children of same-sex families I'd imagine, too). I found the Unified Gay Tribe,... show more I have seen on the internet the Gay Homeland Foundation where they are working to try and create an actual nation for Gay and Lesbians (not sure about Bisexuals, Transgendered people and of course it would include the heterosexual children of same-sex families I'd imagine, too). I found the Unified Gay Tribe, The Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands, and the Commonwealth of the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom also on the internet. In fact the GLKCSI was mentioned on the news site 365gay.com, yet the others are either break away groups from it or they are unique like the Gay Homeland Foundation. I was wondering:
Is anyone here helping with the formation of a gay homeland?
If a gay homeland was formed would you move there? And just out of curiousity, where do you think is the most likely place on Earth geographically that the gay homeland would be placed? What do you think it should be called?
Just to say: yes I'd move there if it occurs in my lifetime, just hope its a democracy.