49 Answers

Relevance
  • SANDY
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

possibly death

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Online Professional Medical Consultation : http://OnlinePhysician.neatprim.com/?yLJh
  • moreno
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Drinking Bleach

• 3 years ago

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Well, if you drink bleach there are two possibility's. One, you die. Two, you have the best tine of your life and you can quite possibly get addicted to it. I know I did. And now my life is so much better, have a great day folks!

• 5 years ago

Never drink bleach!

• Tyler3 years agoReport

Um..u must be dead then Samantha..

• 4 years ago

You go insane and create a Minecraft Let's Play Youtube channel called 'PewDiePie'

In rare alternate cases, only happening with black people, is that the victim would name their Youtube channel 'Stomedy' instead if the usual 'PewDiePie'

• Aryn3 years agoReport

Very true. You couldn't have worded it better.

• 4 years ago

It's pretty good for your body, drink bleach those are some side effects that just happen to help the flow of your blood.

• 3 years ago

i drank a whole bottle of bleach once and now i nugget (no legs/arms however i type this with penis) but the bleach was so acidic it melted of my arms and legs wish i had died.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

bleach saves lives

• 6 years ago

I drank a cap full of bleach diluted in a large glass of water when I was 19 (now 40). I had a physical evaluation coming up in about 2 days, and had just smoked marijuana the weekend of. At 1st I had no effects other than my mouth feeling like an atomic bomb went off inside. I ended up passing my urine test However about 5 days after I felt like I had Gonorrhea (pissing razor blades and the sensation of feeling like I had to every 5 minutes.Turns out I had a severe bladder infection.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.