Whats The Worst Restaurant Chain?

Worst Service /// Worst Food

Best Answer

Definitely McDonalds....nothing like waiting 20 minutes for a nasty hamburger served by someone with an even nastier attitude.

Olive Garden. It fosters this illusion of old-style authentic Italian cooking, but most everything is bland beyond belief.

For fast food, any Sbarro's pizza place. It's mall food at its worst. And perhaps the only Italian fare that makes Olive Garden seem like an authentic trip to the old country.

The worst in terms of what they are doing to amercian kids and culture would be crackdonalds. But the worst food, and service would have to be the retards at taco smell.

• baxter

you're able to be able to desire to have hit a bad Shoney's. I often devour there if i'm travelling early morning and that i choose something filling to start the day. i've got in no way been disillusioned. i do no longer preserve the ambience at Golden Corral - too many young ones working (actually) relating to the area and no one seems to agonize approximately retaining them so as. O'Charley's has super nutrients and abysmal provider. Been to 4 separate franchises and that all of them have the comparable subject. can no longer artwork that one out. i do no longer devour at Applebee's. no longer lots for the nutrients (even if that's not something specific) yet as a results of fact of their deceptive merchandising. They repackage a variety of things as a meal, provide you under you're able to get in case you ordered the products separately and nonetheless fee you greater.

if Its chain restaurant, I don't bother...I only eat in reputable places - where I can return, given the service and the food value of the place - mostly is a local place - otherwise I ask locals

Source(s): REMEMBER: good food takes time! Fast food is an OXYMORON!!!
  • robbie

MacDonald's.

After serving the absolute worst battery acid coffee for 30 years. They are now trying to tell us that they have gourmet coffee.

After producing 3 generations of fat kids, they are now serving salads and copying Subway with healthy sandwiches.

They make me sick

well Jack in the Box made everyone sick, remember the contamination scare years ago? Mcdonalds is bad because its so widespread and making our kids fat, but worst food i have to say Taco Bell, it will F--- up your insides so bad and you wish you never ate it. Ive had it exactly twice in my life, just very unappealing.

Domino's (worst pizza, worst service) hands down.

Wendys

McDonalds

Mc Donalds.