is jj redick included in the nba draft pick for the year 2006?

duke university [ncaa] is where jj redick belongs.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes, He Has Gaduated From Duke And Will Look To Play In The NBA With The Phoenix Suns Well That's where He wants to play, The NBA Accepted him on April 13th 2006 And Will Look To Be In The 3-Point Shootout.

Source(s): JJ Redick Is My Favorite Playa Of All Time Yours??????
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, he'll be in the NBA draft, and he'll be just like his fellow Duke graduate Jason Kapono. All he's going to be able to do is shoot open 3's. Sorry but hes not good enough to be an every-day starter in the NBA. Okay so he was a college scorer. The NBA is different, how many players have been great college scorers adn flopped in the NBA. He doesnt have the heart to succeed or the skills. He will get paid and he will be a #8 or #9 man on someone's bench and they will put him in when they need 3's to catch up but besides that he will have no real NBA career.

• 1 decade ago

Yes YES YES and yes adam morrison is better and Yes JJ will be a dud loser stink player just like 95% of the duke players that attempt to play in the nba!

• 1 decade ago

seeing that JJ has been at duke for a million years he is in the draft, and seeing that he graduated he can not stay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

jj redick will be drafted in the lottery but will have an average career. he doesnt have the size to play shooting gaurd in the nba ( only 6'4")

• 1 decade ago

JJ Redick will be drated 10-15 to UTAH!!!

• 1 decade ago

jj is in his senior year so he can't play for college anymore and he declared of NBA draft on beginning of April. he is a great shooter, but people say he will drop to number 8 or 9 atleast because of his size.i personally love him as a shooting guard.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but he's dissapointed in the projections as a mid 1st round pick. Rumor has it that he will next appear on next years Duke lacrosse team! p.s. Jason Kapono played for UCLA

• 1 decade ago

Considering he graduated Duke, I think he's in the draft.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, he is projected to get drafted around # 15 or so.

Source(s): www.nbadraft.net
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.