promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why 95% of you are American?

If you don't believe me.. Include your locatin in your question,... and watch the results.. Be honest though

and hey by location i mean what country you at (Just to avoid funny people)

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

USA

But I must point out that the responses will be skewed by the fact that it is currently the middle of the night and/or working/school hours in many locations.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • _
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'm English, but I'm IN Japan!

And the reason that most people on here are from the U.S. is because all the English-speaking countries have been lumped together into one big yahoo questions site, probably because it saves a lot of time and trouble, but there are less people in Britain or Canada than there are in the U.S! The U.S. has getting on for 300 million people, but Canada has nearly 33 million, Britain has less than 61 million, and Australia has less than 21 million!

• 1 decade ago

Usa Texas

• Yahoo! is an American (United States to be precise) country.

I am currently residing in the United States, which is PART of America.

Remember, America includes Canada, Mexico, Brasil etc...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Every body else in the world is too busy making a living.The U.S's culture thinks it affords them the opportunity to waste.Time,the environment,lives that don't agree with them.The American dream was nice but it's time to wake up.

Canada here,wanna pay up for the lumber?Before the next storm.

• 1 decade ago

Texas, USA. Yahoo is an American based company, Silicon Valley, CA.

• Davey
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Canada! I'm 5%!! PS, some guy below thinks everywhere is America and clearly America is USA, if it was clearer and said NORTH American or South American, then fine.. but American relates to the US.

• Because America is the richest country in the world and almost the entire population own a computer and have Internet access. Therefore it would make sense that we would dominate the web. Oh yea and we rule! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tennessee

Source(s): Fred the dog ~¶¶ö
  • In the USA but born & bred in Germany

PS to that dumbaSs up there The United States of America CONSIST OF ALL 50 STATES, NOT CANADA, NOT MEXICO...ONLY THE FIFTY STATES, GET YOUR GEOGRAPHY RIGHT!!!! Canada and Mexico are just a part of North America...look it up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.