Looking for an old friend?

I'm looking for an old friend of mine. He went to school in Winnemucca, NV then moved to Elko, NV, last I heard he moved to Wisconsin. His name is Jerad Bristol, has 2 brothers (Shad & Russel) and a sister (Stacy). I would love to find him

Best Answer

I searched online for "Jerad Bristol" and found this link. I hope this isn't your friend.....

Sign up for MySpace.com and try to find him there. Or at least find one of his closest friends that might still know him.

My best friend in 4th grade found me - I haven't seen or talked to her in many, many years...we're 25 & 26 now. I'm telling you, MySpace hooks up old friends!

Use this free website to find people. It works very well:

You are a great friend. keep you faith and good intentions. The law of gravity will bring this friend into your reality

Source(s): Mental concentration and visualization

if you graduated at the same high school together you can go to a website called.

Source(s): www.classmates.com

follow the yellow brick road

Try http://www.classmates.com They have a lot of my old classmates.

good luck try www.classmates.com that works

I hope that's not your friend too!

• sorry wish i could help u