I need your opinion!?

Would you consider a person that made Jiffy corn bread....heated up canned veggies, and fried frozen chicken strips a good cook? And baked a cake mix cake and topped it with bought icing for dessert? Is this a great cook? Or is a great cook someone that can do it all from scratch?
Update: Thanks for your responses, however, I'm not referring to myself! Just wanted your opinion on this matter....people have different ideas of what a great cook is. I've been cooking for years....and really enjoy it. I'm a stay-at-home mom so I usually have time to prepare meals from scratch....but I will... show more Thanks for your responses, however, I'm not referring to myself! Just wanted your opinion on this matter....people have different ideas of what a great cook is. I've been cooking for years....and really enjoy it. I'm a stay-at-home mom so I usually have time to prepare meals from scratch....but I will use shortcuts if I have to as long as it tastes great! I was just wondering what you all thought! But yes, people are so busy and don't have much time to spend on cooking...that's why I love Rachel Ray! She has great 30 minute ideas!
Update 2: Amy, the show on Foodnetwork is called "SemiHomemade". I love to watch it too!