Girls are not fit for marriage as they have been used before marriage. Comment. Is it correct?

The most valued gift which a wife offers to her husband on the wedding night is her virganity and chestity. If she has been used before marriage it means that she is not fit for marriage as her viginity has been lost. This is the test of her clean life and clean past as far as her sexual relations are concerned. Please comment ?

• kel
    Favorite Answer

How can you tell if she is a virgin? I remember me old gran telling me how they used to fake it years ago with a thimble of blood dropped on the sheets during the "first" time!

Personally if she was a virgin or a prostitute before i met her i could not care, that i love her and that she loves me is the important thing.

I want to be my wife's last, not her first!!

what has virginity got to do with love, when you say your marriage vows it doesn't say take my virginity , but it does state there will be no others whilst the couple is married. Are you saying that every divorced woman and widowed woman out there is not allowed to re-marry because she is not a virgin, look at the divorce rates all over the world, and the wars, the death, poverty and tragedy there are a lot more important things than virginity in this world. And just because a woman isn't a virgin doesn't make her love for a man less.

People make mistakes and do stuff they shouldn't do. But just because she lost virginity before marriage doesn't make her a less of a woman. And yea people should wait till marriage before sex looking at the "big picture". But, come on now. Any man or woman that has sex before marriage made thier mistakes. Get over it and move on. If you are one of those types that throw someones past up in her face. besides what makes you special that you can go out and screw around and she cant? :-D on that note. have a nice day.

That depends on the society you're living in. In my book, the most valued gift a wife can offer to her husband should be her love and fidelity. If you limit this to virginity, then your choices would be severely limited. There are many factors to making a marriage work and virginity is hardly one of them.

You must be from somewhere other than the USA, because here, we don't look at things like that anymore. We haven't thought like that in about 100 years!!

Why does the woman have to be the virgin?!? Why not the man for once? Clean life, please! I was a virgin, my hubby wasn't.....does that make me unclean for sleeping with a non-virgin my first time? Double standards and backward thinking like your question is why women are stygmatized, called unclean or whores, and men are studs.....Its not fair to judge if you're unclean at marriage too, don't ya think?

Source(s): Remember, God is the only judge of clean and unclean......Last I heard, he hasn't struck anyone down for being unclean!

In the year 20 AD, this was probably the case.

We're in the 21st century now. Did you not know?

Previous relationships before marriage do not make someone 'unclean'.

I expect you believe that it is ok for a man to have an unclean past before marrying someone?

Girls who have been in previous relationships are not 'used'. Who brought you up - they must be morons.

Well not all women lose virginity b4 marriage, and i think u are just being lil silly here. Men lose their virginity too and you have no choice but to marry a woman unless u are gay. Try to look behind the physical things..like a person's mind and personality and don't have double standards.

i could not help but notice your pen name. a couple of questions 1/ are you a virgin 2/if not is it you opinion that your sister is not fit to marry.3/are you concerned that your wife will find you inadequate because she has had more talented lovers than you.4/if she has only been sodomized by her brother does that count.

the west invented the Internet and are the most prolific users did you expect another goat herder to log on and support your bigoted tripe.

PS did your mum pic the poor girl who is gonna have to marry you. Put your nappy back on.

What about the virginity of the man?

Apparentely, that is not a gift?

It's worth less or something?

This makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever, and I really hope you don't wait untill your weddingnight to have sex with your spouse, 'cuz you might be stuck with a guy you can't find it with in the sack.

marriage is not just about sex or in bed activities! the priority of marriage is the happiness, not the virginity or chestity. pls look in the long term period. with or without, that thing is still the same. u wont find it horizontally.