Is my boyfriend a sick person, if he downloads porn movies everyday ?

I've been dating this guy for about 7 months, and he's a great guy. He shows me alot of respect and love. But a few days ago, he confesed to me, that he downloads porn movies every night. And that he jack offs every other day..I only see him once a week, due to work,school,kids. But when we do get to see each other, we make love many times..

I just need to know if this is normal for a guy, or is he a sick person ...

pls. give me some advice... I really care for him...

• 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

it's normal. nothing to worry about. although I bet the downloading would sharply decline if you saw him more than once a week

2

Source(s): Girls Alone Live Webcam : http://camgz.com/?pzcy
  • 2 decades ago

It's funny because I am in the same problem with my boyfriend, and it's why we broke up. You see, I believe in having a certain respect for each other, and for me, watching porn is disrespectful. When I think of my boyfriend watching porn, I do think of one of those sick horny pervs, and I don't like that. Why should he be getting off to another woman's naked body, when he has you in his mind. You should be the only girl he fantasizes about. Believe it or not, I sort of consider porn cheating because isn't it the same thing? He's getting off to ANOTHER woman, and while he is, he's thinking of her, not you. A guy addicted to porn is bad news because it can lead to other things, porn is just the beginning. Take it from someone who had this happen to her more than once, watching porn is the first step, next thing you know, it'll be strip clubs, then cheating on you.

Source(s): my own personal experience

Best Selection Watch Movies Online

• 2 decades ago

Hey at least he told you! That hopefully is a sign that he is comfortable with you.

To be honest.... guys think about sex all the time. the Internet hasn't helped this. We can get any kind of porn we want at any time of the day for free.

Having fantasies about the porn is okay... human nature. It is good that you "make love many times". Make sure that he loves you and you BOTH enjoy eachother's company.

If he expects you to do certain things that happen in porn that you are uncomfortaable with, then problems might occur.

there is nothing wrong with attraction and sex. just keep it under check!

This can be a good thing!

• emily
    2 decades ago

Downloading porn everyday may be out of the norm. However, if he is masturbating only every-other day, I'd say that is just about right. At this point it doesn't sound like anything you should be concerned with unless it is something you just can't handle.

2 decades ago

Many guys view porn as just another movie. If it's exciting to him (which is obvious) it means that he has been lonely too long. Could you live with this if you married him? Our opinion doesn't matter. If you can not get over it or even want to than you need to walk away before there is any paperwork involved. They usually get over it, but some never will.

• 2 decades ago

My boyfriend does that too. We've been dating a year and a half, and I'm totally fine with it. If he doesn't jack off earlier in the day, then he won't last as long when we have sex. He says he can get off a lot faster if he watches a porn clip when he j/s off.

• 2 decades ago

Most men are going to answer this with "yes, it is normal",,,yeah right no it isn't..it is normal for guys,but it is not a normal act.A true man shouldn't have to jack off every other night he should come see you more. lolololol

What kind of porn? That makes a difference.

• 2 decades ago

It's weird, but normal. It's probably because you only see him once a week. Although it would bother me, at least he told you and he's not cheating on you. Some guys are just into that. He'll grow out of it. He's in a stage. I read it in a magazine a few weeks ago.

2 decades ago

as long as its not like animal or "illegal" porn then its perfectly healthy.

just b/c he has you dosen't mean he shouldn't look at porn. Porn is not a/b the girl or whatever, its a/b the action. and you could do it every day and he will still download.

and if your jelouse, the fact is these women aren't even real women to him.