my name is amon there differnt kinds of amons should i change my name?

well my name is amon it a cool name but ppl think it weird i think its has to do with demons and monsters bc i found out it has to do with that what should i do.

• 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Amon Ra....... Why would you change for a bunch of damned christians?

• 2 decades ago

I'm with Dakk13. I think it's way cool you share a name with an Egyptian god. Keep it and be proud of it. Amon (imin) means "the hidden one."

2 decades ago

If you think your name represents who you are, then I say keep it! If it doesn't sound like something you like, though, change it. If I were you, I would keep it the same. I like my name because it fits me and my personality. In the end, this decision is all up to you.

• tots
    2 decades ago

Domonic and Kasamir are my fav. names and Joshua means "Lord's Helper" or something like that...pretty kool!

2 decades ago

no, i dont think you should change your name, you think it's cool and isnt that what your parents chose?

• 2 decades ago

dont change it, my name is MATEUSZ lol i and i got really REALLY LONG last name, and hard to pronounce