Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

my name is amon there differnt kinds of amons should i change my name?

well my name is amon it a cool name but ppl think it weird i think its has to do with demons and monsters bc i found out it has to do with that what should i do.

• 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Amon Ra....... Why would you change for a bunch of damned christians?

• 2 decades ago

I'm with Dakk13. I think it's way cool you share a name with an Egyptian god. Keep it and be proud of it. Amon (imin) means "the hidden one."

2 decades ago

If you think your name represents who you are, then I say keep it! If it doesn't sound like something you like, though, change it. If I were you, I would keep it the same. I like my name because it fits me and my personality. In the end, this decision is all up to you.

• tots
    2 decades ago

Domonic and Kasamir are my fav. names and Joshua means "Lord's Helper" or something like that...pretty kool!

2 decades ago

no, i dont think you should change your name, you think it's cool and isnt that what your parents chose?

• 2 decades ago

dont change it, my name is MATEUSZ lol i and i got really REALLY LONG last name, and hard to pronounce