What do guys think about having sex during the girls period?

I'm always super turned on during my period. My boyfriend doesnt seem to care one way or another. I just wondered if anyone else had any thoughts on this. Personally I think its gross, but whatever.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Duo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't bother me at all, I don't really care one way or the other. My gf and I usually just hop in the shower and hit it again in there afterwards haha.

-Duo

• Login to reply the answers
  • rkrell
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It is just a normal part of a woman's life. It isn't gross or anything. Having sex during that time is really not a big deal.

• 1 decade ago

I would have sex w/ my ex all the time during her period. We just made sure that we had plenty of towels. As long as its ok between the both of you I say go for it.

• 1 decade ago

i dont mind it at all. i know you're not alone in being turned on during a period, and i enjoy making a woman feel good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It's fine as long as there aren't white sheets. It's almost like the first time...

• 1 decade ago

thats gross, but i was challenged by girl to have sex during her periods, thats when i did it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm not so sure about the guys, but i've had sex during my period and don't like it - i just feel grubby and unattractive and like i should apologise for the mess

• G-man
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's the mind over the matter.

• Just dont have white sheets on the bed and it can be great!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I agree, kind of gross but if you have to you have to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.