Do you see the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series again in your lifetime?

I think that it is possible for the Boston Red Sox to win the World Series again in my lifetime but not this decade.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Though many Yankee fans who are still crying about how the Red Sox made them look like idiots in the 2004 ALCS (came back from 3 games to 0) claim the Red Sox will never win again, I believe that one of their best chances of winning it again could be this year. They have the young talent and depth they need to take another title home to Boston. The pitching staff (with an exception of Wells) has looked extrodinary and Papelbon has been lights out so far this season out of the bullpen. Once their offense begins to explode the Red Sox will be a tough team to beat. If the Red Sox do not win the World Series this year then they will definitely have a chance in the coming years as long as they are able to re-sign and hold on to the young talent such as Cavelli "Coco" Crisp, Josh Beckett, Wily Mo Pena, Jonathan Papelbon, etc., etc. AND ALL OF YOU GAY YANKEE FANS THAT CANNOT ARGUE BEYOND "NO WAY RED SOX SUCKS" BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AREN'T CAPABLE OF IT SHOULD JUST SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD REASONING ON WHY THE RED SOX SHOULDN'T WIN IT ALL.......MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR YANKEES ARE JUST MEDIOCRE THUS FAR THIS SEASON AND THEY COMPLETELY BLEW THE 2004 ALCS AND CREATED THE GREATEST COMEBACK IN SPORTS HISTORY.....AND O YA DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE TWO GUYS WHO USED STEROIDS NOT TO MENTION ANY NAMES (cough SHEFFIELD AND GIAMBI cough).....EPSTEIN IS BETTER THAN CASHMAN,AND THE RED SOX ARE JUST BETTER THAN THE YANKEES, END OF STORY THAT IS THAT.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree 100% with the guy who gave the long answer but yes they have a good chance to win this decade hopefully this year if it goes as it is.

• 1 decade ago

Unless I die before October, YES. Nuff Said

• 3 years ago

yankees. reasons: alcs matchup: sabathia> beckett burnett< lester colon (pitching like he became into whilst he became into the ace of the angels team)>buchholz hughes> lackey (7 era) yankees offense>redsox offense... yankees have greater runs and residing house runs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, I think they have a good chance as long as their pitching holds up

PS. yankees suck

• 1 decade ago

no cause im a yankee fan and i hate boston

• 1 decade ago

noooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boston sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss go yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Huck
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

y not, b/c they are spending money too!

• 1 decade ago

boston suck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.