How do you know when a guy is truly a virgin and not just trying to get in your pants?

I am a 25 yr old Christian female, waiting for Mr. Right. So many times I date a guy and they say they are a virgin but find out within' a month after dating that they are not. Im not saying I'm better than they are but I am not wanting to go down that road until marriage. I want a real guy, one that is... show more I am a 25 yr old Christian female, waiting for Mr. Right. So many times I date a guy and they say they are a virgin but find out within' a month after dating that they are not. Im not saying I'm better than they are but I am not wanting to go down that road until marriage. I want a real guy, one that is truthful!! Is there a way to find out really if a guy is a virgin, or wanting to live a virgin life?