Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 1 decade ago

Are you sure that I am not a spider?

Why?

Favorite Answer

do u use ur 8 legs to type

is ur pc hung in ur net

do u think flies are tasty

if the answers to these questions are yes - then most definitely u are a spider

Source(s): infinite wisdom
  • Ari

Joyee where are you? I am Spider-woman. Am I a spider woman? then why not we both get together and find answer don't you think?

And for rest of you who think that spider can not read or write. We can if Spider man can do in the movie.

you are not a spider because spiders cannot understand english or type. If you where a spider I would picture you as a typical house spider running across the keyboard in a magnificent manner.Are you sure im not a bicycle?

Source(s): :)

Yes I am sure. Because you would have referred to yourself as an arachnid. And because you are typing just fine. A spider on the keyboard would trip over his eight feet and have a lot of typos. Besides, I have never seen a spider awake at this time of night, they know when to sleep!

Source(s): sense
  • MoeFro

Not completely sure, they have been training many animals to do remarkable things, now-a-days. If you are a spider. You're doing pretty good Charlotte.

It would take a really big spider or a really long time to punch all those keys on the keyboard...

yes! Spiders do not use yahoo answers to post questions!

Are you high?no your not a spider if you just asked that dumb question.

yes, spiders utilize websites in a more purposeful way.

I'm not sure you arent a cockroach. Ha H a Ha Ha Joy eeeee