Is the King James version of the bible the absolute word of God? Are there any mistakes in it?

Is the King James version of the Bible the pure word of God? I have heard people say that "Thou shalt not kill" is actually better translated as "murder". I have also heard people say that II Kings 2:23,4 should say "young men" instead of "children". Are there... show more Is the King James version of the Bible the pure word of God? I have heard people say that "Thou shalt not kill" is actually better translated as "murder". I have also heard people say that II Kings 2:23,4 should say "young men" instead of "children". Are there mistranslations in the King James? If there are, could there be mistranslations in other parts of the King James that we don´t know about? I the King James perfectly correct? If not, which version of the Bible is perfect?