To all my cute fellows out there, can u please help me with my problem, I wud b very thankful!?

I'm an indian from Philippines...Philippines is my country of birth and i studied here until grade 8.I went to India to continue my grade 9 and 10th.I graduated in India. I came back to the Philippines in order to continue my college education. I am currently pursuing a course in BS Nursing, and now I am in... show more I'm an indian from Philippines...Philippines is my country of birth and i studied here until grade 8.I went to India to continue my grade 9 and 10th.I graduated in India. I came back to the Philippines in order to continue my college education. I am currently pursuing a course in BS Nursing, and now I am in second year college. I am planning to continue my education in UK. Is it possible if I don't present qualifications in english such as TOEFL OR IELTS because i haven't taken any of them but my education was taught in english. Will I be able to secure a student visa? but i am financially secured
Update: i am applying to Access to Nursing Health Studies course at Wolverhampton College