has anybody ever played the sims2 for pc?

Best Answer

yes

... its a interest, thats all. Btw, there's a great difference. In authentic existence there is not any evidence that any god exists in any form, contained in the interest, the characters are attentive to you at a typical point, and could turn and wave or perhaps confer with you to enable you be attentive to in the event that they choose something they are not getting. meaning the characters contained in the interest are totally attentive to you. So how approximately you Christians give up the desperate procedures to attempt to get human beings to settle to your fantasies?

I have! Takes a buttload of space on your PC though. And it sometimes freezes.May not happen to everybody but it happened to me.I had to wait like 5-10 min. to use my comp again. But it's worth it for a great sims game.

i played SIMS 2 THAT GAME IS THE BOMb, i totaly recomend u buying the game. u should buy the whole set like the expansion and stuff. Crasy game. u can costomise the eyes, everything!

Yes..why?

I HAVE AND I STILL PLAY IT MATTER A FACT I PLAYED IT BEFORE I ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Yeah It was ok

yep... I love it...

no!