If the illegal immigrants are granted citizenship? Where does this leave the American citzens who have been?

here for generation who have lost their jobs to outsourcing? How will this effect America in a whole?
Update: I am not only referencing to jobs that are mediocre I am referring to jobs that are large in scale. Illegal immigrants have already under cut the bottomline in jobs that where considered worthless by most. So what happen to those who now have to return to those job when there is nothing left to do and the... show more I am not only referencing to jobs that are mediocre I am referring to jobs that are large in scale. Illegal immigrants have already under cut the bottomline in jobs that where considered worthless by most. So what happen to those who now have to return to those job when there is nothing left to do and the competition is tight because you have to fight over jobs with those that not legal and you are? Consider these points before answering