How soon will the United States of America surrender to Mexico?

With the entire population (or so it seems) of Mexico entering our unprotected borders, how long can we last as an independent nation?

Update:

To my good friend, Svio, let me say this: I live in the State of Georgia, which is being overrun by illegal aliens. What did Georgia have to do with any of this, and why must Georgians be overrun?

Update 2:

Svio, you can have all of those states, as far as I'm concerned, except for Texas, which was won in a fair fight: REMEMBER THE ALAMO, and Santa Anna, too. Particularly, you can have ALL of California, if you want my opinion. I, personally, have no use for California.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

At least twice each week I read the rant of another angry American who declares that Bush is an idiot, but if they're just figuring that out now, they're throwing stones from a glass house. Of course he's an idiot. They needed an idiot. If the man displayed any signs of intelligence, evil actions couldn't be passed off as "failures" or "bungling." If the president were intelligent and scholarly, people would question why he's completely incompetent,

but because he's an obvious buffoon, many people accept that as the reason everything's

going horribly wrong. It's also a lot less distressing to believe that your government is incompetent rather than know that they're evil, and most people will cling to that comfort.

The real problem is that if people blame Bush's idiocy for our troubles, they probably also think that the solution would be to get him out of office, but if they think we'll be saved by "Hillary in '08," or any other politician, they're even slower than Bush.

Regardless of who's occupying the White House, there has never been an idiot running this country. There's too much power and money at stake for an idiot to gain control of it. If the president is an idiot, he's only in the White House because someone else has firm control over him. Someone somewhere has a lot more control over the fate of this nation than our "president" does.

Of course this reasoning begs the question "if this country isn't being run by an idiot,

why is everything going so horribly wrong?" The answer is that it's going wrong by design.

The questioner makes the assumption that this country is being run by people who are acting in the interest of Americans, but nothing can be further from the truth. Instead of accusing Bush of doing a lousy job, or being a lousy president, please try to think in terms of Bush's "boss" being someone other than the American people, and his "job" as being to grab as

much cash as he can for himself and his friends before driving this country into the ground. If you look at his presidency in that light, you can instantly see that he's doing a marvelous job, and he's the best "president" an enemy nation could ever hope to see in the White House.The fact of the matter is that America as we know it (or knew it) is being systematically destroyed, and the politicians from both political parties are making this possible.

Freedom and justice are fading memories, the U.S. Constitution is "just a goddamn piece of paper," and the election process has been undermined. The jobs have been shipped overseas, the economy is hopeless, the environment is being raped, the Army is "broken," the infrastructure is crumbling, our borders are being dissolved, and every dollar or gold nugget that was subject to being looted, is already gone. With the entire nation and its population deep in debt, crashing the economy is a simple matter of raising interest rates, which will allow the bankers to once again scoop up all mortgaged property, and force its inhabitants out into the street. Instead of calling it illegal immigration, we should be calling it a foreign invasion, because the consequences of this invasion are as terminal to our freedoms and to our way of life as any act of terrorism ever perpetrated against us! The United States is being invaded - FOREIGN INVADERS.

The American people need to understand that the United States is under attack!

No, not by Iraq or Iran, but by Mexico! Yes, Martha, you had better believe it.

The Mexican government is deliberately and systematically working to destabilize and undermine the very fabric and framework of American society.

And President George W. Bush and Senators John McCain and Ted Kennedy (among others) are aiding and abetting this effort. "

Gramsci, a young communist who died in one of Mussolini's prisons in 1937 at the age of 46, conjured up the notion of a 'quiet' revolution that could be diffused throughout a culture -- over a period of time -- to destroy it from within. He was the first to suggest that the application of psychology to break the traditions, beliefs, morals, and will of a people could be accomplished quietly and without the possibility of resistance.

---------" Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice"---------------------: John Adams

My goodness we are being invaded by dishwashers, cooks, fruit pickers,hotel workers. And MS-13. And try to sell the image of the sweet, hard working Mexican people someplace else because I know better

----------"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-------

---------- Edmund Burke

And what do you think you'll have when you destroy the American people and the American infrastructure?.

Do you think you'll be free? Do you think you'll be masters of your destiny?

Think again because the people that you are supporting - the illegal invaders to America aren't educated enough and they aren't smart enough. They will turn America into the same kind of country that Mexico is - a fascist state with a tiny minority controlling all the wealth and the rest of the people in abject poverty. They will be slaves - they are slaves and what this country is doing to them is an insult to them but they aren't bright enough to figure that out - and apparently Many American Citizens aren't either.

Wealthy farmers and landowners have always considered the slavery as a birthright. Since the Civil War, it has been denied to them, but they got it back with the WTO GATS agreement.

And therein lies the strategy for addressing the question of illegal aliens, the so-called ‘guest worker’ programs, the sale of American citizenship for profit and the destruction of the lives of American citizens who are being crushed financially, emotionally and spiritually by the WTO trade agreements.

We have to start calling it what it is - Slave Trade and we need to dig out our blue uniforms and fight the war against the Slavers once again.

Ain't dat right Mass'r Specter?

Source(s): Info and Links See My Blog http://360.yahoo.com/profile-PMRb1p42aacMueZmc_FaR...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You need to understand that it's not Mexico who is moving to the US. It's the US who moved to Mexico. Don't forget that it was the US who took from Mexico the states of California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas, so don't expect now that the people there stop looking to the north into what once was theirs. However, remember that if Latin American countries are so poor and their population need to go to the north is in part to the very negative influence that the US have had on them during the last 200 years, always abusing, setting up governments and putting sanctions on those countries who dared to remove the American-backed dictators. So now it's fair that at least some latin american people (not only Mexicans) come to the US not take back what is theirs, but at least to have a better way of life.

• Jamaal
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

We can easily crush the Mexicans. Just roll a penny down the main drag in Mexico City, and all the Mexicans will flock to that city. Problem solved.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I already surrendered on behalf of all Americans. Viva la revolution!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think the answer is never there is a draconian solution in the works.

• 1 decade ago

create a border less world and ur problem is solved

• LA LA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

never..

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.