How will you feel when?

many will change their minds about how wonderful illegal aliens are when those numbers triple in a couple of years and our social service structure starts to crumble, our hospitals start to go belly-up, and new schools have to be built Recent press reports say that illegal immigration is skyrocketing since... show more many will change their minds about how wonderful illegal aliens are when those numbers triple in a couple of years and our social service structure starts to crumble, our hospitals start to go belly-up, and new schools have to be built Recent press reports say that illegal immigration is skyrocketing since President Bush announced his amnesty plan [in January, 2004]. For example, World Net Daily reported, "U.S. Border Patrol officials report a 15 percent increase in the use of fraudulent documents at the world's busiest land border crossing [San Ysidro]."

... The report also said, "More than half of those caught using phony documents say the president's offer of de facto amnesty motivated them to attempt to sneak in the United States

A Washington Times report said basically the same thing: "The number of illegal aliens being apprehended on the southwestern border has jumped 25 percent in the first three months of 2004 compared with last year, and some are blaming President Bush
Update: to machinel i dont know about that site you posted thanks i will check it out , smug no i can just add up 1+1=2 so if you think it through it makes since i know everyone doesnt want to lose the slaves but how is that helping them in the long run yet if you make them legal wont they want more were supposed to... show more to machinel i dont know about that site you posted thanks i will check it out , smug no i can just add up 1+1=2 so if you think it through it makes since i know everyone doesnt want to lose the slaves but how is that helping them in the long run yet if you make them legal wont they want more were supposed to change for them yet they wont do anything for their own country whats wrong with wanting the borders protected for wanting control on the numbers fair wages for all and for the laws to be obeyed smug no just american and wanting somthing left for my great granchildren
14 answers 14