what are you making for Easter dinner?thank you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • AQHA34
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Shrimp cocktail and baked crab ragoons

Tossed salad

Standing Rib roast seared and roasted AKA Prime rib

Garlic smashed red butter potatoes w/herb gravy

Roasted seasoned brussel sprouts

Crescent rolls

Assorted mini desserts

Cooking for 20!!!!

Of Course a full bar more or less!!! May really need that....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Reservations

• T
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ham, Keilbasa and Suarkraut, potato salad and green beans, deviled eggs, rolls, pickles/olives, stuffed celery and salami roll ups.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing! I'm going to my aunt's for dinner. I'm bringing the wine!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Turkey, boiled & roast potatoes. Peas, carrots, green beans, stuffing, yorkshires and gravy

• 1 decade ago

i think that my mother shall cook lamb steak, lamb in oven, lamb meat cake, very spicy - pepper, paprika, chilli sauce, coriander, oregano, garlic, and many other great stuff, sweet potatoes, red eggs, eggs, salad, a cool cake called pandulce - lots of raisins, turkish sweets, lots of romanian traditional drinks: tuica, transylvanian palinca - which is 73 degrees pure alchool, organic wine, chicken soup, mushroom salad, mushroom + meat pie, ... and other ... many, many other cholesterol filled ... but great tasting stuff. if u r a lactovegetarian, u may try cheese pies, lemon pies, chicken steak caesar salad and other...

• 1 decade ago

Chicken picotta, Stuffed tomatoes w/rice and blueberry and almond biscotti.

• 1 decade ago

the traditional usual roast lamb with mint sauce two kinds of poatoes english and traditional maltese carrots, peas and cauliflower cheese ... maltese bread and bakewell tart

• 1 decade ago

Food,, turkey, pork, mashed potatoes, and gravy(yum), my home made Yeller Belly Stew, email me for that recipie.Plus much more.

Source(s): zeldasmage@yahoo.com
  • 1 decade ago

Ham, potatoes and green beans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.