I like your questions. :)
1. Cabin in the woods is nice but if you really like him and things are moving along, it may be time to do some family things together. I don't see why you couldn't find a cabin in the woods or a nice place and bring the kids. Fun during the day and ... well... fun during the night.
2. Broadway Play! Have never been but I love to go to the local theaters here. There are like three of them in my area and I am a junkie. Just saw the Odd couple and going to see Cats next weekend. I would also go to a baseball game. My father used to take me to see the cubbies - before the lights - all the time, when we lived in Michigan. You have to get the yellow mustard with your hot dog ya know.
3. Metropolitan Museum of Art.
4. LOL... I like both. Gone with the wind is really an important part of the culture down here in Georgia.
5. Luciano Pavarotti
6. Victoria's Secret - she is a good deal of my closet space.
7. Big Bird!
Not sure, I thought you were adding them all up for me? <pout> Sensible, exotic, flexible, cultured and fun?