Is there any disadvantage of masterbution?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
check this question here in answers (,has been asked a thousand times ),write masterb*ting in that little search window in your Q&Apage and you will see many answers about this,and all your fears or guilt feelings will disappear,

whatever you do with whom or with what is ok as long as you dont hurt anybody and if it is with another person you should be of the right age, like older than 15 maybe.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (16)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • boyfriend answered 8 years ago
    whats the need for masterbating go look for a gurl and relieve urself...If u make it a habit the disadvantage is wen u'll sleep with a woman you'll probably come too soon sooner than even u think may be u'll just ejaculate even b4 going in and pour it all on her thighs..yeah dats the disadvantage..plus not to forget it takes 60day for sperms to mature again......take my advice
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • xxi124q answered 8 years ago
    yes as you get older your army of both men and women will lose sperm fertility and lose sperm and you will lose energy you wont grow and get hair on your palms you will lose focus and concentration and get thin and alot more .... oh yeah you wont have any strength or sperm left whenthe time comes to have sex with your girl
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • marvinshuffle answered 8 years ago
    I heard that if you engage in too much "masterbution", you can go blind. If that's not enough, your grammar worsens. In some severe cases, you can actually lose the ability to spell polysyllabic words...

:P
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • seyolad_57 answered 8 years ago
    Not really, apart from the psychological part.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ThatLady answered 8 years ago
    Only if it takes over, and you're always doing that instead of other things in life...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • princess_ymagene answered 8 years ago
    YES! too much is just TOO MUCH! it won't do you anything good...remember: in this world, anything too much is bad.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • gurl answered 8 years ago
    no there is not trust me my boyf does it all tha time n theres still plenty left over!! :P:P

Source(s):

experience
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • elle_blaze answered 8 years ago
    it's dry
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • eeleet69 answered 8 years ago
    I know what masterbation is. Is masterbution masturbating with a both hands?
    Disadvantage is that you miss out on the real thing.
    It wont harm you in any way, but sex with someone other than yourself is way better, I think its less effort(depending on your method) :)

I now see why you spelled it like that *****

Source(s):

experience
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• beast from the east answered 8 years ago
    you should save some so by the time you grow old and your wife need to conceive a child, you have something in reserve. dont do it too often though, time will come you will run out of sperm!!!! so stop doing it!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • cutie_pie1210 answered 8 years ago
    are there really any advantages really? i mean you create your own pleasure and yes it may last for a little while but then when it is all over you have to do it all over again to make up for what you are missing. i mean dont you feel like a fool just sittin there rubbing your own cpck..and if you do it so well then you dont need a woman which means youll always be lonely.andacually dats sorta unhealthy i mean u *** all over yopur hand and u may think its clean but it usually isnt and then you touch other ppl and they get all contaminated
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jesom answered 8 years ago
    yeah it makes it so you can't spell correctly stop or you will go stupid.......too late
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dedisa2 answered 8 years ago
    It get's messy.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • fun_cheshiremaverick answered 8 years ago
    I suppose if you play alone a lot you might forget how to share! Then there's the obvious hairy palms, bad eye-sight and buying all those boxes of tissues....
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • chickenhouse answered 8 years ago
    Yes.

You don't have as much sperm stored up when you find a chick so it's harder to get it up and finish the job.

Apart from that it's fine.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • $hعvдηŤї_$hїrїη answered 8 years ago
    no
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week: