Ineed to know the signs and symptoms of liver diease fatty liver,liver fiborosis, liver cirhosis,liver cancer?

I am ill have been for at least 2 months my Doctor is trying to dianosis the the diease or rule it out. The need to know what I could be facing is there any one out there who might be able to answer my question and help me understand my concerns HELP ME PLEASE

Favorite Answer

I know where Your at I nearly Died from a Bad Liver. Look at Whites of Your Eyes, If they or You skin is Yellow, Get to a Doctor at once. If You have no energy or you have pain in Your Mid section or feel sick at Your stomach Get to a Hospital at once. I survived by the Grace of GOD and a GREAT DOCTOR> I Wish You Well. I will Pray for You.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): ineed signs symptoms liver diease fatty liver liver fiborosis liver cirhosis liver cancer: https://shortly.im/LcvyN

I know that each liver diease has different symptoms such as:

Signs and symptoms of liver problems include:

Discolored skin and eyes that appear yellowish

Abdominal pain and swelling

Itchy skin that doesn't seem to go away

Dark urine color

Pale stool color

Bloody or tar-colored stool

Chronic fatigue

Nausea

Loss of appetite

In oder to understand more information related to liver diease , other symptoms and how to treat? especially, fatty liver disease . you can look at:http://adola.net/go/fattyliver-bible/

Have a good health!

Go for kettlebell workouts — the average joe burns 400 calories in 20 units.

When boredom, depression, or perhaps stress causes cravings, find a nonfood way to satisfy them such as getting a walk, calling a friend, going for a bath, reading a book, or perhaps doing some yoga.

Muscle mass uses up more calories, so include three 20-minute strength-training sessions weekly.

Add an extra five minutes for your cardio routine.

Mix up your routine to prevent weight-loss plateaus.

small carb plus calorie counting is the ideal solution

Add sprinting intervals to your workout to belly fat.