Keyboard Error no Keyboard Present press F1 2 continue if no keyboard detected, what do i push?

My sister got an interesting error msg. on her computer says: Keyboard Error or no Keyboard Present press F1 to continue, Press Delete to enter setup. Her Question is: If it says there's no keyboard detected, WHAT DO I PUSH? The Question is NOT what causes the error *Note to those who would tell me... show more My sister got an interesting error msg. on her computer says: Keyboard Error or no Keyboard Present press F1 to continue, Press Delete to enter setup.

Her Question is:

If it says there's no keyboard detected, WHAT DO I PUSH?

The Question is NOT what causes the error *Note to those who would tell me to go into BIOS... you need a keyboard for that that too, so, WHAT DO I PUSH?

*Note* it is a working Ps2 not USB keyboard plugged into the correct port, tested on other computer, & another keyboard was tried & same message comes up, and same msg comes up with USB keyboard too, so, WHAT DO I PUSH?

Is this Microsoft, or what? Microsoft: Many Immature Computer Retarded Operators Scream Over Freak Typeset -The Microsoft crack isn't asking if it's a software problem, refers to the error msg.