Honestly, do you wash your hands every time you use the restroom?

No lecturing. I don't think we need a parent. If you want to be a parent, go have a kid. Let's just answer the question and make pleasant discussion. Be honest. I think that it's only really important if your hand goes below bowl level, or when you soil your hands, of course. While it may be... show more No lecturing. I don't think we need a parent. If you want to be a parent, go have a kid. Let's just answer the question and make pleasant discussion.

Be honest. I think that it's only really important if your hand goes below bowl level, or when you soil your hands, of course. While it may be aesthetically unpleasant to some that you touched your clean private areas without washing, I don't think it compromises anyone's health, unless you have an STD or something.
Update: BUT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WASH YOUR HAND PRIOR TO HANDLING FOOD!!!!!
Update 2: BTW, it seems the best argument for always washing your hands is because of the ickly people in the restroom before you.