Does anyone know if comedian Ron White has died?

I have a heard a rumor that he has died. But I can't find anything to prove it wrong or right. They haven't canceled his shows that are coming up and that makes me think he is still alive. If you know where I can find the truth please send me the link to go there myself to see. I would hate if it were true. He has brought a lot of laughter to my life and I'm sure other people as well. Most famous line " You caught the Tator".

• tilda
    Favorite Answer

According to his website he is alive and kicking.

http://www.tatersalad.com/ronsstory.html

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have a heard a rumor that he has died. But I can't find anything to prove it wrong or right. They haven't canceled his shows that are coming up and that makes me think he is still alive. If you know where I can find the truth please send me the link to go there myself to see. I would hate...

Source(s): comedian ron white died: https://tr.im/gw8Qx

Going big picture here: Humans will go extinct as sure as individuals of the species die. Who will remember the our greatest lights known for the worthiest of deeds? Aeschylus, Zoroaster, Julian the Apostate, Samuel Clemons (Mark Twain is a different persona by his choice), Catherine the Great ... how many know enough about the long list to say what they were about in a sentence? And, of course, when the earth is blown away in a cloud of atoms There won't be anything to relate back to our experience of the universe we knew as a species.

• birddog3 years agoReport

One can only hope the rumour s true. A Ron White fan is in member in good standing with Satan s Red Hot Army. This ************ s dark, demonic & just downright pukie.

• aagand

Ron White Death

Is Ron White Dead

I heard this same rumor about 6 months ago. Thank goodness that was all it was, a rumor. What a great comedian to have around.

i highly doubt he;s dead..and if he is ill cry lol hes a great comedian altough he can have a potty mouth sometimes..lol.."my friends call me tator salad" lol

this happens to many famous people. If he did you would know right away through various media outlets.

He is still alive (thank you lord for creating this comic genius)

everyone dies, there are no immortals, we all die, the idea is to make a lxsting impression while you live, Ron White makes us laugh and I have not heard of his death.

No, they say that this were only rumors. He IS still alive, don´t worry!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_White