Does anyone know if it's possible to have a vaginal birth after 2 c sections?

I have had 2 c sections; the 1st was an emergency (prolapsed cord) the 2nd was scheduled b/c I kept going into labor prematurely and my sons heart rate would drop with contractions. I would really like to experience a natural child birth. I would also like to have 6 children. Does anyone know how many c sections... show more I have had 2 c sections; the 1st was an emergency (prolapsed cord) the 2nd was scheduled b/c I kept going into labor prematurely and my sons heart rate would drop with contractions. I would really like to experience a natural child birth. I would also like to have 6 children. Does anyone know how many c sections it's possible for someone to have? I think the thought of someone telling me that I can't have more children when I want them scares me; thats another reason why I would like to have a natural birth>