PLEASE HELP: I just spilled 1/5 of a cup of lukewarm coffee on the keyboard of my dell inspiron 600m laptop...

PLEASE HELP: I just spilled 1/5 of a cup of lukewarm coffee on the keyboard of my dell inspiron 600m laptop by accident. The screen went static on me and the keyboard stopped fucntion... I'm not letting it dry by the fan.... please anyone with advice on this? My life is on this laptop and I can't lose it or... show more PLEASE HELP: I just spilled 1/5 of a cup of lukewarm coffee on the keyboard of my dell inspiron 600m laptop by accident. The screen went static on me and the keyboard stopped fucntion... I'm not letting it dry by the fan.... please anyone with advice on this? My life is on this laptop and I can't lose it or have it fail out on me.. i'm hoping to let it dry out...will this work? I've tried turning it on a few times and each time it has gotten wacky on me.. telling me either some file is missing or other time it'll load into windows and the keyboard wouldn'twork and it would go blank... any remedy on this? PLEASE HELP me with any advices that you can give... thankyou thank you.