Best College For GRAPHIC design degree?

I'm looking into a career in the graphic design field, any suggestions on good colleges? I want to leave college with a degree.

Favorite Answer

Well known art schools include:

Parsons (NYC)

Art Center College of Design (Pasadena, CA)

Rhode Island School of Design (RI)

Pratt (NYC)

Savannah College of Art and Design (GA)

If you can afford to go to an Art School instead of a University, I would recommend it. There are many in every part of the country, (USA) and around the world. I have seen very good student portfolios and worked with designers from the following:

SCAD (Savannah, GA), CCAD (Columbus, OH), Parsons or Pratt (NYC), CCS (Detroit, MI), RISD (Providence, RI)

Check out:

http://www.artschools.com/usa/

yale is really hard to get into, but it is one of the best. It depends on where you live... if you go somewhere in the state that you live it will be cheaper.. Meet the faculty first, and make sure that you like and respect them a lot, and that you could see yourself learning from them. ive seen the kansas city art institute, chicago, and webster university they are all cool.

RISD

but any program will only be as good as you make it... work hard