give answer pls details inside??regarding believing????

i noticed here so many ppl believe in GOD?well, i dont believe anymore since 2005?what is there to believe, i think there is no more faith anymore..

i dont believe in anything..

Favorite Answer

Does it really matter what other people believe. You need to figure out what you believe, whether that is in God or not. Think for yourself. It can be fun.

Faith is simple. Have you read the NIV version of the bible?

I read it from cover to cover, it took awhile, but was worth it. Give it a chance, all the other books in the world are not a guide book for success like the bible is, it also shows things that you just have to read.

You can even start with the new testiment if you want. I'm not a bible thumper, just a normal person. I found many interesting things that I did not know. Pretty simple stuff.

Good Luck.

I was a strong believer and very involved with the church all through my childhood and teenage years. When I was 20 it made no sense and seemed illogical so I stopped. It's not easy and when I'm in really bad situtations I find myself praying out of habit, but god if he is there never does anything.

'seeing is believing' but you cannot see everythig rite... can you see love? or hope? or the air around you? certain things can only be felt and thats the same for faith of god... if you can feel god's presence in your life then belief... your faith is in your own hands. i'll say god exists as long as there is even 1% of goodness in this world.. ask your heart!!! God bless you friend..

Believe what you feel in your heart, open your eyes and have a real look at life, you might just see the answers staring you back in the face, i've seen it and so can you, look carefully.

Harden not your heart friend. You know that there is God. You are just trying to ignore Him. Look around you. Who do you think made all of these? What then is your purpose in life?

Hold on with your faith. Hear mass, it will help.

Someday, you will realize that there is God, he'll find ways to give you another opportunity to regain your faith.

• Erato

Do what you gotta do. However, I suggest posting this question in the "Religion and Spirituality category. You might get better answers there.

What is your believe,I believe there is one God and he had a son Jesus who died for all our sins.

"reason seeing isn't believing yet believing is seeing" in case you've faith you may have a superior day you'll in case you've faith you stated a alien craft you'll in case you've faith your day will be crap, this is going to