Is anyone familar with solomon wickey..have you visited him and what were results?

Update: Also if you did, what is the procedure? Is there a waiting room and do you get any orientation. Was it interesing in the waiting room talking to people? My cousin's daughter in her 20's had 4th stage breast cancer which had spread to her sacruum with a hughe tumor and was given a year to live. She... show more Also if you did, what is the procedure? Is there a waiting room and do you get any orientation. Was it interesing in the waiting room talking to people?

My cousin's daughter in her 20's had 4th stage breast cancer which had spread to her sacruum with a hughe tumor and was given a year to live. She went to Solomon and followed to the letter not deviating one drop from the sheet and she went to her oncologist two weeks ago and he was shocked to find no trace of cancer. My cousin has brought many friends there and many including some of the family's other ailments were healed. I'm anxious to go for myself and also take my mom who is doing horribly on dialysis she started a month ago. She was impressed with what she read about him. I wonder also if anyone went who was in a similar situation (kidney failure). Thanks.