PROPHECY OF THE END TIMES,is there such a thing?

elaborate on current events that back up the notion of the end times.do you feel like the prophecy so to speak is being unfolded right before us.who will be responsible for the mark of the beast.
Update: what other cultures or religions besides christianity talk about the end times.
Update 2: i am not a downer so to speak,i am merely trying to understand if all you see the evil that surrounds us everyday like i do.there was and still is things happenening right now that lead me to believe that we are in the last days,now maybe not in our lifetime but maybe in the next or the next 2,there is much more of... show more i am not a downer so to speak,i am merely trying to understand if all you see the evil that surrounds us everyday like i do.there was and still is things happenening right now that lead me to believe that we are in the last days,now maybe not in our lifetime but maybe in the next or the next 2,there is much more of a seperation and dividing of religions now and there is a much more apperant evil government now,and hell just look at africa,if you really want to think about it all those deathly poor children have been living in the end times for some time now.well do you think things are falling into place that will lead to the utter destruction of man.
13 answers 13