Karma CP asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

What would Barbie's measurements be if she were a real woman ?

I heard the numbers once, but can't find them.

And what is the deal with Joe ?? Is he gay ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If scaled into real life proportions, she would be 5 feet, 9 inches, (1.75 m) measuring 36-18-33. According to research by the University Central Hospital in Helsinki, Finland, she would lack the requisite 17 to 22 percent of body fat required to menstruate.

Source(s): Lord, M.G. Forever Barbie: The Unauthorized Biography of a Real Doll. New York: William Morrow and Company, Inc., 1994. O’Sickey, Ingeborg Majer. “Barbie Magazine and the Aesthetic Commodification of Girls’ Bodies.” On Fashion. Ed. Shari Benstock and Suzanne Ferriss. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press, 1994.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Real Life Barbie Proportions

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What would Barbie's measurements be if she were a real woman ?

I heard the numbers once, but can't find them.

And what is the deal with Joe ?? Is he gay ?

Source(s): barbie 39 measurements real woman: https://shortly.im/yk1j9
  • 4 years ago

Barbie is a child's toy. Have you ever seen a real life girl that looks like a ragdoll? or a baby that looks like a cabbage patch kid?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

If barbie were a real person she would have to walk on her hands and knees because of her proportions.....

• 1 decade ago

Given that her male companion doll, Ken, is slightly taller than the Barbie doll, it would seem reasonable to assume a 'real-life' Barbie would be taller than the average. Given the dolls are American, we could reasonably assume Ken is over 6 ft. Lets us therefore assume Ken to be around 6 ft 6. This would make Barbie around 6 ft herself, which is admittedly tall for a woman, but not unusual for models for instance.

Approximate measurements taken from a randomly sampled Barbie doll, were 29.5 cm tall, 13.5 cm bust, 8.5 cm waist and 12.5 cm hips. If we assume the 'real-life' Barbie to be 6 ft, then this gives a scale factor of approximately 2.44 inches/cm. This gives bust, waist and hip measurements of approximately 33, 20.75 and 30.5 inches, respectively.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

40-22-32

• 1 decade ago

it is 40-22-34

I remeber because my gurl Oprah was talking about Barbis 2 weeks ago. And you would be dead if you were a barbi

• 1 decade ago

I'm 42-22-32.....

And as attractive as that may seem, remember that I am NOT anatomically correct.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.