If someone called you on the phone and said "I'm watching you" what would you do?

And they can tell you something about where you live?

Would you be scared? Would you have a security system put in?

Would you leave your door open hoping they would walk in so you could shoot 'em?

Best Answer

If someone called me on the phone and said I am watching you I would first laugh and then ask them ask them if you are watching me then come on over and let me see you. I dont get scared easy so i would not freak out.

• Lynne

This was a hoax call. It was made by someone of very little education and probably not very bright. The language used should have given you a clue about that. Police do not "watch" phones. They may "tap" or intercept calls, but they do NOT have someone sitting outside your window watching your telephone. They would also not call you to give advance notice of arrest. If it happens again then dial 1471 and get the number of the caller. Report this to the police and ask for action under the Protection from Harassment Act. Unless, of course, you have a guilty conscience and are genuinely at risk of arrest and someone is playing on your fears.

I'd try and keep them on the phone as long as possible. Try to see if they're "for real" and to see how closely they're watching me, how much they really know about me. Then I'd report them to the police. Hopefully I would have kept them on the phone long enough for a trace.

Although chances are it would just be one of my friends trying to freak me out. They'd fess up after a minute or so. Heh.

It could be a prank call. They can get your number and address out of the phone book. I wouldn't worry about it, unless something more happens. But if you know the person, I would call the police and get their advice.

Hang up and if they ring again, use something that will emit a high pitched sound, like one of those tin whistles that the mailman uses, but wait until you have identified the caller.

Contach your telephone provider and see if they can do something.

Call the police, reverse look up the phone number, & record future calls.

Oh, I would tell them,"Gosh-thanks! Come on over--9pm...I'll have the Margaritas ready...wear something "casual"...you already know what I wear,don't you?"....Phantom of the Blog

I'd say I've been waiting for you..why don't you make yourself at home...my pretty..lol

I`d say keep watching , $ucker.

What horror movie are you living?