Pro-life or Pro-choice?

Here's my take on it.... the world is way over populated anyway. Children that are unwanted, poverty ridden, unloved, possibly resented, or otherwise cause an unnecessary burden on the parent will probably turn out to be screwed up adults. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions to the rule, I'm... show more Here's my take on it.... the world is way over populated anyway. Children that are unwanted, poverty ridden, unloved, possibly resented, or otherwise cause an unnecessary burden on the parent will probably turn out to be screwed up adults. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions to the rule, I'm just saying that that's a reasonable conclusion. Why not let them go to heaven? Why make them serve a substantial amount of time on earth being unhappy at least half their lives when they could be in heaven now?
Update: Mr. Chili Pro-life or pro-death? Anyone can spin things any way they want? How about pro-life on earth or pro-life in heaven? Which really sounds better?
Update 2: For those who argue that you could have killed the next person who finds a cure for cancer, it's just as likely that person will be the next Charles Manson, in fact it takes more effort to become a scientist, so the next Charles manson is more likely.